Friday, July 31, 2009

Work stroys got to love them!

So ok I know that I'm not prefect but am I that crazy b**** that loves to yell at people for fun. I don't think so but maybe. What I'm trying to say is that we have this store planner(aka F) and manager (aka E) that think I am. Let me tell you that the other hourly J, all the other store planner, half of the crew and myself think the two of them are big a** hole. Also we think they leave a lot to be desired in a leader someone hourly and myself are posted to look up to. Let me go more in to the story:

So this F guy he had this talk with the supervisor the first night about commutation and how he likes to do thing. We get notes every night to get done and we do them. So the other night F got a note not to move some counters so what is the first thing he does is discard the note and moves the counters. Then he like to take over what J or I is working on right in the middle of it and then not finish it. My mom would call it doing something half a**. F all so disappears in the middle of the night. We walke him no answer. We page him no answer. Where is F? Now for E he is something. He also disappear when F does. He always late. He does not do any thing all night he stands around doing nothing. Wait he does do one thing tell me that I need to be nicer to the crew. But when there are talking when I am trying to give detraction (grr). So that is a small taste of the story.

So everyone is fed up J, the other store planners and I are going in together. The other store planners(T and R) formal complanits about F and E so what is next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers